Project 366- October 31, 2008

Worked today. Quite busy. Tried not to get upset with people. My tendency to feel like all I say is stupid and my foot is in my mouth was in high gear this afternoon.
I felt better when a patient asked when we were getting married. Too bad he's married and has atleast two kids:S The available ones don't usually take any notice of me...unless they are 85 and widowers:)
This is the sad house next door that is soon to be razed. New office building is on its way:( I like old things fixed up rather than torn down.
Oh, yeah. Today was Halloween. I'm totally not into the "holiday." I get tired of seeing the trashy girl pictures afterwards on facebook. What happened to girls with class? Anywho.
Our family had lots of candy. Mom had me buy a bag of snickers at lunch, then dad brought a parade size bag of tootsie rolls, and Dr. Hackel sent me home with this bucket from the office. And the ONLY trick or treater we had took a tiny little tootsie roll...nothing else.
Project 366 picture. Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt