Project 366- December 1, 2008

Tada! It's December! December is here and the sky is still blue:) I had a good day at work today. I did get a little flabbergasted for awhile. I get my idea of what I want to get done, and then I get sidetracked:S
December Photo Project:
I had the opportunity to leave work an hour early this fine evening. The sun was just setting. You see, tonight the Bunco ladies went "outside of the box". We gathered just for food and fellowship and left the rolling dice at home. This is where we lighted:
I ate a beef Spaniard, which was DELICIOUS!!! Come on, guacamole, pico de gallo, bacon, pepperjack cheese...oh, and beef!
The company was great too, and I believe a good time was had by all:)
Project 366 picture:
Alissa

Comments

  1. Where is this restaurant? That food looks especially tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt