Project 366- December 12, 2008


So today was one of those days that makes you crave like never before for heaven! This was the only picture I took today. I climbed out of bed tonight and snapped a shot straight up at my ceiling. Tada, project 366 picture.
My boss had a "talk" with me. He has no idea I'm sure of how it upset me, but boy oh boy did it!! I washed and cleaned my entire lunch break. Arg.
Mom, dad and the kids went to Stuhr Museum at lunch...without me:( It was not a day I wanted to spend my evening alone, but I had to. So I came home from work, made homemade pizza and watched a movie while quilting. It was therapeutic but I still felt empty.
I know that I've been trying to "dodge" the Lord lately. HAHAHA, laugh with me! Like anyone could "dodge" God! Today was a bit of a slap in the face. I "believe" that Christ is all I need, that His Word is all I need...but my life does nothing to show that to others or even just to show that as true. Time for a kick in the pants.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt