Project 366- December 15, 2008

So...it is officially COLD! We are cranking up the wood furnace!! Stella is still cold...but she's a dog. We do let her in now and then, but it is a good thing God created her to be outside:)








I think it is cold too and would really rather not going back to work after my lunch break. Connie got the morning off due to the cold:S Thought maybe I could leave early, but I just had too much to do.











So Skippy has a new favorite toy. Mom was going to fill this with pine cones or something as a decoration. Skippy likes to climb inside of it and I mean ALL the way inside it. Crazy animal.







Brenna was "teaching" school tonight:) She was having a spelling bee for her stuffed animals. This alien looking lamb, included.




I'm glad for the fire tonight and that I sleep downstairs near it. Mom and dad both said that they slept in extra clothes last night to try and keep warm. Brrr.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt