Project 366- December 17, 2008

Christmas snack making time!!!
Mom mixed up sugar cookie dough for us yesterday. Today I rolled it out for the kids and they cut away with the cookie cutters! I think they had a good time doing it, I know I did:)


Project 366 picture: Then mom mixed up some colorful glaze and they painted all the cookies. I must confess that I joined in on that job:) I ate a few too, for quality control you know.

Here are a very few of the results:)










I also mixed up and baked the yummy, delicious Chex mix. This stuff brings memories of Grandma Dallmann at Christmas time:)
Mom also whipped up two cheese balls for our upcoming Christmas parties.
All of the cooking and baking had me going a little loopy:)

Tonight was our Tag Team Christmas Party. This year's theme was a Birthday Party for Jesus. It was a good old time, despite the lumbering migraine I had. We invited the parents to come as well and we had quite a few.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt