Project 366- December 18, 2008

Bunco in December. Bethany hosted a lovely Bunco tonight. Her little house is so adorable and a perfect place for our crazy bunco-ness. I just made that a word, just in case you were wondering:)

Project 366 picture:
Roll, roll, roll.
Bring on the Buncos!

Mom didn't have to say that too much. Right off the bat she rolled three Buncos. I'm jealous;)

Doesn't the bell look lovely against the red table cloth? Hehe, you can see my camera's reflection!
Our group has had many a mother-daughter component rolling the dice. Tonight, besides mom and I, Lisa and Thelma were enjoying the festivities. Moms are so nice.
Guess who just rolled a Bunco, on sixes, at the high table and on the last round? Hehe.
It was me!!! I usually don't care about getting a prize, but you know...tonight I wanted to get one. Maybe it is the Christmas giftiness that got to me.
I did win last Bunco and got an adorable little snowman welcome sign.
Winter is here!! Like the temperature would let us forget it, now we have the flakes to go along with it too. The drive home was rather treacherous, that snow was coming down fast!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt