Project 366- December 2, 2008

This morning I awoke to, "Mommy, mommy, where are you?" That sounded odd, so I pulled myself from slumber and went upstairs. Quinn was having no luck in his search for Mom because she wasn't there:) She left us all tucked warm in our beds and went to her MOPS meeting.
That gave us the whole morning together. I tried to get more Christmas quilting done. Quinn played with his castle. Here he is demonstrating how they use their bows. Brenna counted her marbles:) She got some math in that way...I made her do it by tens.
They also made swords out of rolls of Strawberry Shortcake paper. A battle ensued:)
December Photo Project: Oh, Arthur:SWe ate waffles for lunch and then headed into town. I had a work meeting so we met mom at the library. After the meeting I met them there again. I found them ALL inside the kids book tent thing. Mom was sewing up the holes in the Nemo fish pillow:) She is so sweet:)
Project 366 picture:
I took the kids back home with me while mom went on for an appointment. It was so lovely outside today. I think it made it all the way up to 60 degrees. We tootled about outside some and then brought in a couple loads of wood.
Brenna uses every opportunity to write in her notebook. I should say "we" loaded in wood:) Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt