Project 366- December 6, 2008

What is better than making a homemade gingerbread house for Christmas? Well, maybe not better, but still good fun...a pre-cut, pre-baked gingerbread kit!! Mom thought it would be a fun activity for the kids and it was. Quinn specialized in candy placement.
Brenna was the frosting facilitator. She did a superb job with only minimal help from mom.
Mom was the manager and I was the photographer. Didn't they do a great job?!
I told you yesterday that we rented 2 movies. Since last night wasn't long enough, we watched Prince Caspian this afternoon. I was the only one who had yet to see it and it provided occupation while I continued quilting on Christmas gifts. The movies had to be back by 3pm also, so as soon as it was over I tootled it back to town.
December Photo Project: When I got home I bundled up with Brenna and Quinn so we could unload the horse trailer FULL of fire wood. Quinn's new hat is so warm, it works great to keep the neck and ears warm!!
Our "family Christmas gift" was a new board game, To Bethlehem. It arrived several days ago and tonight after chicken noodle soup we played it together. Haha, notice that mom is wearing socks on her hands.
Also not that Quinn is preparing dad to look like a shepard:) It is a fun game, with plenty of silly little twists. We played twice even and the kids got the giggles quite frequently. (I think they giggled the most with the toilet flushing;))
Project 366 picture: Fun Family Day!!

Alissa

Comments

  1. Walmart had those kits for $7. I so wished Kenson were here to do it with. I almost bought one thinking we could just save it for a bit after Christmas but that seemed silly so I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for gingerbread house decorating!! How did you like Prince Caspian? Now that it's out on video, I'll have to go rent it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt