Project 366- December 31, 2008

Project 366 picture: This is the wall hanging quilt I'm working on right now. I was going to try and sell it, but decided I like it too much. This project is for a future wall in my dwelling place:)
I can't believe it...I made it all the way through another year and I have 366 pictures to prove it! I hope you've enjoyed them all. Sometimes it was hard to remember to include them for you to see. I think in 2009 I'll just post periodically about life. Hopefully I can get nearly 365 up;)
We spent our New Year's rather quietly. The option of a party was out there, but we were all too exhausted to party. Instead, we made some fabulous homemade pizza and watched my new movie. Travis and Michelle gave me the new BBC Jane Austen Persuasion. It was great! I worked on my wall hanging while we watched.
Happy New Year!!

Alissa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt