Whew!

I made it through my first day on the job at Runza. I'll be honest and tell you that I really didn't want a job at Runza. I know it is my foolish pride, but I've always thought myself "above" working fast food. And here I am...humbled and ashamed of my foolishness.

It was a great day and went much better than I expected. I prepared myself to be super overwhelmed and I think it helped to assume that. The people there are super nice and were so helpful.

I made a calendar with Brenna last month. I thought mom needed a better one than the free bank calendar. Here are a few shots we put in it:






Such loverly people, my family:)

Alissa

Comments

  1. Love the Seth and Ansel one! Well, Runza! What to say? We've all had jobs that were not exactly what we had in mind. I couldn't get a teaching job the first year we moved to Crete. Seriously though I might kill the next person who made a smart aleck comment about me going to work at the dog food plan in town. But perhaps God has a grand plan that somehow involves Runza? Try to see it as an adventure, a wacky detour that only God could design. Love ya-Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt