My New Love

So...I have been saving money for 2 years now to purchase a DSLR camera. I love taking pictures and I want to be able to expand on what I've learned to capture through the lens. And so...yesterday I received my new love.
It is so neato, frito! I was able to look at it a few minutes before I had to go and work for 6 hours...oh the agony! The wait was enjoyable, but I was so happy for a beautiful evening to run around shooting pictures. I'll share a few here with you!! The clarity compared to my old camera is FABULOUS!!

Comments

  1. You didn't take it to work with you to snap pictures of unsuspecting customers? C'mon ya pansy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt