So...it was a foggy morning.

Check it out...total fog the other morning. It certainly made everything look cool. I also liked the fact that it made everything wet rather than frosty:)

You couldn't even see "the hill."
Stella was a bit damp too. She is so funny.

As I walked past Travis's old truck I looked in the window. Ahhhh! I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw something looking back at me!! It was a stray cat that has been about lately. I think I scared him too, because he took off out the back window like greased lightning!

Comments

  1. Wow, the detail in your picture of Stella is AMAZING. With 10mp you will be able to crop to your heart's content! Can't wait to compare cameras. Next time we are together (July or sooner) we should plan on doing a photo trip of some sort. Go out and just focus on taking pictures.

    Quick question, why can I click on some of your blog pictures and get a larger version, and others I can't?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt