Haha, Chicken Fun #3

Okay, okay okay, I know this is the THIRD time I've posted pictures of chickens...and I don't even like the vile beasties! I believe this shall be the last for a time.
We've actually now got five of the creatures living in the basement. Brenna won an Orscheln's gift card and chose to use it towards buying these little chicks. Quinn helped them unpack into their new TEMPORARY home.I just realized that he is wearing cleaning gloves which makes it look like he's afraid to touch the chicks...NOT true. The gloves he's wearing don't actually have the ends of the fingers even:S
Go on little beebie...into the tub!
I was worried that being in the basement with them would be hard, but it hasn't been all bad. They are behind closed doors (Skippy, Arthur and Romie the cats would have too much fun:)) and they aren't very loud.
Have a great day and may you never be bothered by five cheeping chicks.
Alissa

Comments

  1. Fingerless cleaning gloves? Let's just saying I'm hoping they were made fingerless just for this occasion but I'm doubting that and am choosing to believe your family has kept a pair of fingerless cleaning gloves to reuse after using them on some other bizarre project! Actually, the funniest part is just that he's wearing gloves but that his fingers are actually touching the chickens. Kind of defeats the purpose of the gloves but I won't tell him I said that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt