Family Roadtrip

Yesterday was a cousin's graduation down in Cambridge. Since I don't get down that way ever I took advantage and talked my family into a HISTORICAL MARKER TRIP!!!
Ready, set, roadtrip!!!
We made it first to North Platte for a quick shopping stop and lunch. I chilled for a short few minutes in this consignment shop while mom found her mother-of-the-bride dress.
We ate at Valentino's which used to be Bonanza restaurant. Guess what happened in the Bonanza parking lot?!
He popped the big question and she said YES!! I required a reinactment before proceeding to lunch:)
Brenna thought it was all very romantic... ...Quinn on the other hand was more worried about the possible rock in his shoe.
...To Be Continued!!!
Alissa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt