A Beautiful Birthday!

Well, I had a fantastic birthday this year. My dear friend Shilo was here with her hubby and baby. There is also a young girl in our church who has the same birthday. To me that spells...PARTY!!! We had the two families over for supper and dessert.
I put 11 candles on one side for Vanessa, but only 6 on my side...I ran out of candles:S
Look at her cut it like a pro.
These two were absolutely adorable the entire evening. I think Cassandra was actually protecting her hotdog bun rather than putting her arm around Titus;)
On my birthday day I did not have to work, so mom, the kids and I went on a picnic lunch.
We even played a bit on the swings.
After dropping Mom and Quinn off at the MOPS garage sale, Brenna and I went for a little drive. I took her along the school bus route I rode when I was a kid. Ahh, memory lane.
It was a lovely day, a fine day for a birthday.Look! I made it onto the sign at work:) I love working at Runza! The people are so fun and the job enjoyable.
Hehe, I made sure we went in for ice cream so they could sing for me:)!!! Good job guys!
I was obliging and wore the hat!

Oh, yeah...and I got these;) Aren't they pretty? It was a pleasant surprise that made the day even better.

Alissa

Comments

  1. I forgot about your birthday so I'm glad you posted about it. It sounds like you had a delightful time. And I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your coworkers. That really helps make ANY job better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt