Happy Un-birthday to me:)

Summer has ended and so has my stint as a "nanny." It was lots of fun, the kids were great:) On my last day I took Brenna along too since Quinn had come a previous day. It kept them all so occupied just by having another kid there.
I was upstairs taking care of the needs of the baby when the little girl came and said they needed me downstairs. I walked into such a surprise!! There was confetti, party hats, snacks, candy and even little gifts for me on my...birthday?

Haha, this picture is crazy...could we be any more different physically?!
The baby was pretty much lost about all that was going on. I'm sure she was wondering why she had Sponge Bob attached to her head:)

I was even serenaded by a song or two!
Needless to say, this isn't where the parties ended. By the end of the afternoon...there had been a "surprise" party for three of us:)

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt