After A Day Of Work.

So...I work at Runza...YO!
I came home to the impromptu water balloon fight happening in the front yard. We had some lovely last of the season, hot days last week.

Oh, he got her good! The downside of this activity was picking up the hundreds of neon balloon pieces left behind:S

Upon changing, I took the kids for a walk around Berwyn. It is a good way to get some exercise;)

Lookie there, it's a watermelon. Let me inform you, before you ask whose garden this was in, that is was not in a garden. No, this little guy was right along the road...yes the road, barely off of it! Crazy.


Now when we go on a walk they want to stop at both parks!! Here is park one.

Here is park two:) Brenna and I now wear the same size shoe...I don't think I can handle that:S

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt