At The Byway!

This past Sunday afternoon was mom and I's turn to volunteer at the Sandhills Scenic Byway Interpretive Center. It is so nice to just sit for 4 hours delving into fun county information. Dad stopped in to say hello:) They are such crazy kids;)
I was feeling a bit goofy and posed on the "horse" for mom!! The silly hat had trouble staying on my head due to the location of my pony tail. Haha, pony tail!
As you head upstairs there is a map which indicates which states and countries have visited our lovely barn. The Center is inside of an old barn.
The upstairs is my absolute favorite part. I want to live there. It still says...barn. This is the ceiling.
Each county that the sandhills byway passes through has a little display. I don't remember which county this one was from, but I liked it...Wiggle Creek High School. I wish my diploma was from Wiggle Creek High School!
Alissa

Comments

  1. I have to say that I know some little boys who I think have gone to Wiggle Creek School. Or at least they should have! Wiggle, wiggle...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt