The Silly Face Christmas Tradition.

So, I'm not really sure how we started this tradition. This was the 3rd year we've done it now. It may have started with mom's Christmas Blessing sign. Anywho...we decided it would be fun to put a framed silly picture of each of us in a Santa Hat, surrounding the Christmas Blessing sign.
Here are this year's winners: Haha, we're nuts! We spent yesterday snowed/winded in rather than going to my aunt and uncles. We actually watched IV, V and VI of the Star Wars movies:S It was a nice day of just hanging out. It even brought out some readers;)
I did venture into town this afternoon to visit with a few friends. Mom had me drop off some library books...I had to climb through a drift to return them to the drop off:I
Alissa

Comments

  1. No Seth and Julia photos? I'm assuming they are still at your house since I 80 just opened back up at 6 and is only one lane on each side in spots. Anywho...we've eaten way too much stuff, watched way too much tv, played way too many games of Don't Break the Ice, and spent way too much time on the computer. Ready to go outside...hopefully we'll go home tomorrow. Derek and Dad went to town for milk and pull ups earlier today so I guess some of us dug our way out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt