Movie Night

The MOPS (Mothers Of PreSchoolers) moms had a ladies night out last week. It was a movie night...complete with snacks!!! Mom enjoyed some of the AWESOME angel food cake.Yes, I know I'm not a MOP but they were kind enough to invite me as well. It is an interesting place to be. Most of the moms are very close to my age. My mom is the mentor mom and so she is always there. I fit, but I don't...kinda. It was nice to "fit" for a night:)
Hehe, we had two little ones too. They are so precious. I love little ones:)
Check out the hair;)
We watched "No Greater Love" put out by the people who made "Fireproof" and a few other Christian films. It was a good movie and had twists I didn't expect. What a nice time we had.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt