Wow.

Words aren't working for me. I'll just say wow.
Satan is always prowling for an attack on our faith.
This week is proving to be proof of that truth.
Praise the Lord that I do not need to fear being overpowered by the Evil One's schemes.
I'm clinging to God's promises.
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you cross rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flames hurt you."
--Isaiah 43:2
"But the Lord is faithful and will give you strength and will protect you from the Evil One."
--2 Thessalonians 3:3
"And you will know that God's power is very great for us who believe. That powere is the same as the great strength GOd used to raise Christ from the dead and put him at his right side in the heavenly world."
--Ephesians 1:19-20
Alissa

Comments

  1. I kept thinking about James 1:2-3 last night. Trials produce steadfastness of faith, after all. :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt