Need A Shave?

Hmmm, I'm not sure this face is normal. Quinn lost both of his front teeth in the last week or so...he kind of looks like a vampire:SOne trick of the childcare trade I've found as a hit is shaving cream. Throw on a paint shirt, spray shaving cream on a table and "Tada!"
This time I didn't join in on the fun. The last bottle of shaving cream I bought has a STRONG odor. I didn't relish the thought of smelling like it for the rest of the day.

Instead...I sew.
My scrap collection was been getting bigger and BIGGER. Time for a scrappy project, even though I have atleast five projects in the works:S
My cousin actually sent me a link over a year ago to a strip pieced quilt. The blocks look like this:
By placing four blocks together at the right angle you have a square in the middle:)
My fabrics are crazy and I like it! I'll just have to post more pictures as it moves along.
Alissa

Comments

  1. A quilt like that is going to be my next project. (Whenever I can get to it.) I have some velvets that I want to use plus I was thinking of maybe buying some old suits and tearing them up so I'd have some wool like houndstooths. In pinks, purples, and browns, I think...

    Shaving cream is such an easy fun time filler. I used to do it with my kids to clean desks when I was teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt