A Summer Weekend

Last Saturday the CCCC (our county's uniquely named choir) sang in an old Catholic church.
The acoustics were AMAZING!!! It sounded like there were hundreds of us singing.
The drive home was lovely. The blues and greens are so vibrant this time of year. We were in the edges of the sandhills too, which is beautiful country.
I spied this tree on the way to the dentist last week. When I drove by this time I made sure to get a picture. Isn't that a perfect looking tree?! It is so well proportioned and everything!
Sunday after church we had a picnic in the park with friends. This a fabulous park, let me tell you.
What you see here is the greatest "toy" ever! It is soooo much better than it's relative that you hold onto with just your hands and lift up your feet.
We rode on this a lot, as well as playing ultimate frisbee.
Hehe, what fun!
Alissa

Comments

  1. THanks for posting a pic of the choir. I wish this choir was around when I was in Bow. I know my parents thoroughly enjoy singing in it and they were sharing about the concert in the nice Catholic church building :).

    Makes me miss singing :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt