Night at the Rodeo.

My cousin has taken up a new "career" as a rodeo announcer. I think it is a very good fit for him:) We were able to actually hear and see him in action last weekend.
He did great, I was nervous the whole time though. I do that, get nervous for other people, knowing how embarrassing it is to mess up in front of a crowd:S
Part way through the night, Quinn asked if he could take some pictures with my camera. He did pretty good!
He was really excited for the bull riding and got right down by the fence to take some of that.

Alissa

Comments

  1. Haha, I get nervous for people, too. I don't know if it's a good idea for Steve to preach.... :-P

    The new look of your blog is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i haven't been to a rodeo forever! I kind of miss it!

    Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt