Hey, It's October!

Crazy, how fast the months seem to fly! Anywho...
I'm having a tooth pulled this afternoon. Woohoo. I'm actually fairly excited to have it done. My tooth is oober sensitive to anything hot or cold and I can't chew on that side of my mouth. I've been living on Tylenol and Ibuprofen for two weeks. So...hurray for it coming out!
I am however not excited for the experience itself, I've done this 14 times already as a youngster.
I'm praying that it doesn't go too badly. I would like to play with these guys at MOPS tomorrow morning. We will see.
Look what I did on Saturday!
I took Saturday off for our garage sale and for some needed rest.
This is for someone else and I did determine that I prefer quilting. Still, I learned something new and it turned out cute. Hurray!

I have gotten some work on my contest quilt done. The count is now 10 blocks out of the 44 star blocks. It is a good start!
What do you hang on a clothes line in your "library?" Hehe!
These fabric strips are for another one of my projects. I had to find a place to store them since they are just for fun and don't have a deadline. This was my solution!
Here are a few of the finished blocks.
I would have liked to do the sashing in a dark color like the one in the picture, but white is what I had a plethora of and so it is white.
I like this pattern a lot and since I'm incapable of crocheting, I'm doing these granny squares:)
Alissa

Comments

  1. So yes, I think I need your help with my quilt...:D Your project is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Beautiful work, as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt