Our Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We started out the day with a little skyping. Aren't they precious?!
We spent the day at my aunt and uncles. Brenna kept Jared company for his day on the couch;)
Hi Dan!
This little peanut was my sidekick for the day. I loved having her always crawling up in my lap. She's precious too!
We had a few "extras" also, but Ben and Charlotte are always welcome:)
Hi Dad!
The kiddos even put on a little dance number for us.
It was accompanied by harmonica.
"What you talkin' bout, Willis?"



Me: "Conleigh, your tongue is so pink!"
I turned my back and heard much laughter. She was trying to see her pink tongue:)

Building with mama.
I hope your Thanksgiving was blessed as well.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt