Out of the Mouths of Babes


Quotes from the week:


One little girl at Super Kids Club is pretty spunky. She's "eat-me-up" adorable too. More than once I've asked what she's doing and she says, "Playing bats." (the lovely little creatures that fly) The other day she came up to me to show off the paper bat she made.

Me: Sydney why do you like bats?

Sydney: Because...they're AWESOME!


The kids like to get me to play basketball. The other day two of them sat on the sidelines as the "coaches." The opposing team's coach was yelling, "You're going down!" I decided to be obnoxious and said, "What? You want me to sit down?" After several attempts to help me "understand" my 1st grade teammate turned to me and said,

"Miss Alissa, it's just an expression!"


Tonight after K&C club Quinn rode home with me.

Quinn: How long does it take to get home?

Me: 7 minutes

Quinn: Aw, 7 minutes with Alissa. (this being said with a sigh of contentment:))


Alissa

Comments

  1. awww, so cute! Thanks for sharing (esp you and quinn!)

    Hope you're having a great week

    love, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I especially like Quinn's Quote.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt