My Cool Little Siblings

These guys are taking up archery in 4-H. There is a meet this weekend so their leader brought them some bows and arrows to practice with.
They hit the hay bale!
I however was coming to watch and take pictures when I slipped in the mud.
My pants didn't get muddy at all...because I landed on a log. So, we'll say I waddled over the rest of the way to take pictures. Ouch.
Hehe. They killed it.
The Top of the Hill School received a real microscope in the mail yesterday. It is quite the hit!
It came with some pre-made slides. There was a lot of, "Alissa, look at this!" going on:)
I found them out building a snow fort last week when it snowed.
Such clever people, they are.
The fort didn't last for long...melted far away.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt