Sunshine and Snow.

A lot of people are beginning to get that lovely spring fever which comes with spring-like weather. There have definitely been some of those days. Haha, today however is not one of them. It is snowing and snowing outside, so much that I am not at work. It makes me ever so thankful to live in Nebraska. The seasons will always change:) Just not as soon as some people think it should;)

Nebraska's birthday (March 1) was one of those spring-like days. It also happened to be one of my days off. The kids and I headed to the park.
There was some rollerblading action. Brenna's feet now only fit in my rollerblades so I simply laid in the sunshine and took pictures.

Once they had tired of that we went over to the gazebo.
The kids were playing prisoners of some sort while I fiddled with my camera.
Look what I can do!
I really like the retro setting I found.

Soon we were back on the playground to swing and ride "horses."
It was a beautiful little adventure.
And a great way to celebrate Nebraska's birthday!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt