Easter Sewing Project

Randomly, Pamida has had some upholstery, home decor type fabrics for awhile. More than once I've been tempted to buy some. This is the project I've had in mind for that type of fabric:

I picked some up a few weeks ago. And I actually used the wrong side of the fabric.

What a fun project! It was a little more difficult than I first anticipated. A size 10 back when this pattern was printed is NOT a size 10 off the rack. I was able to make it work since I noticed this problem BEFORE cutting all the pieces out:)

I finished my jacket just in time for Easter.

I was actually sewing on the buttons before church on Easter.

What do you think?

I added the flower pin just for fun. You will have to ignore the green quilting gloves;) Scary, I know.

What to tackle next?! I have actually made myself not start anymore quilts. I am accumulating to many tops and not getting them quilted.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt