Kids Say...




Kids are so funny! I love getting to work with them and hear the things they say. The downfall is, they aren't mine:( Some of my kiddos are moving away and that just makes me sad.




Here are a few anecdotes from the past few weeks:





I was pushing some kindergartners on the swings, mostly underdogs. J asked for a push. As I got ready to push she yelled, "Will you give me an underWEAR?!" Haha!!!





Walking by the kiddos playing by a muddy area on the playground I hear E yell: "No, don't EVER touch a pregnant worm!" Hahaha!!!



Yesterday someone said something about not liking cats. I replied that we have three cats. T says: "Are you allergic to them?" Me: "Um, no. Are you allergic to cats?" T: "No, but I always sneeze when I look at the sun!" Hehe.





Sitting on the bench with E and we see another girl's dad drive up. E says, "Hey, is that Thompson (name is changed, but this is only his last name)?" Me: "You mean Mr. Thompson, Em's dad?" E: "Yeah, my dad just calls him Thompson." :D


This one was actually Quinn. Mom was ill one night and slept in Quinn's bed. That meant Quinn got to sleep with dad. He is a major cuddler and would sleep with someone every night if you let him. The following night he said, "Can I sleep with dad again?" Me: "No, mom is going to sleep with dad." Quinn: "That is NOT fair, she gets to sleep with him EVERY night!"





Life is funny!





Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt