Something Different

Most evenings I spend at home.

I sew, I read, I hang out with my family.

I don't go out and about much.

I honestly am not real good at friendship sometimes. I fear asking people to do stuff, afraid that I will be a pest to them. I also don't know what to go do, so I don't.

Last week I did something different. Say hi to my friend...haha.

Just kidding.

I just got to watch these guys chase little dawgies;)
No, really I went to watch some friends practice roping.
I even got to help run the chute. Very fun!
It was definitely something different.
Run, Patrick, run!

Yay, he made it!

Life...is odd.


Alissa

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Awesome pictures! It looked like I might out run the horse for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt