A Trifle, An Ouch

So, since I messed up the first go around on my birthday angel food cake, I decided I needed to use the egg yolks for something.

I decided on pound cake and....

...a trifle.

I've never made a trifle before. It was yummy!

It was also very simple, pound cake, raspberries, vanilla pudding and whipped topping.


I made it the day dad's horse fell with him at work.

He's on crutches.

Ouch.

This is after a week. Didn't have my camera out much there for awhile.

Yuck, ouch.


Alissa

Comments

  1. trifle looks yummy. I make noodles with egg yolks.

    OUCH is right! I'm glad you dad is okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt