Shoot 'Em.

Now why would we drag poor dad out into the alfalfa field on crutches?
Well, to watch this giant rocket go flying up into the sky for one.

These are the kids' rockets for 4-H. They are supposed to shoot them off 3 times before entering them.

It was a lot of fun. I got my exercise running to get them once. Gosh, I'm weak.

Up, up and away!

Oh, and down it comes

They had a lot of fun and only broke two fins that had to be repaired before entering them.

Stella sat with me to watch.

It was a beautiful evening and their work paid off, purples for both:)

The fair starts tonight with the parade. I love the memories of fair time, myself. If you go, look for my Joann quilt contest quilt in the open show:) Thought I might as well show it off, since it didn't win!


Alissa

Comments

  1. I didn't get to the fair, what did you get on your quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt