My, my, my:)

I am participating in this fun free class from Craftsy.
It took one afternoon to finish the blocks for January.  For that reason, I'm a little glad January went by so quickly.  Here is my Wonky Pound Sign block: 
And here is my Asterisk block:
 I'm excited to see what February's blocks will be!
We have had crazy nice weather here in Nebraska this winter.  I took advantage of that fact and did a little photo shoot this afternoon.
Dress #1 is one I made for a BurdaStyle design challenge.  You use one of the vintage patterns offered and create your own modern version.  I finally used some of my fabric Travis and Michelle brought me from India!!
 The second modeled outfit is this lovely vintage fabric shirt.  I saw the blue one on zulily.com and was tempted to buy it, but...  I thought I should try making it first.

Projects are so fun!

Alissa

Comments

  1. I adore that blue top from zulily! Can you send me a link to it on the website??

    You did amazing on your two outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt