Fun Surprises!

After leaving the capitol building we wanted to go surprise Seth at work.  He did not know we were in L-town.  Finding the location of Seven Seas Tattoo was a bit difficult as all the phonebooks at the capitol building were from 2010:S  Mom finally stopped in at the restaurant where we ate lunch and asked.  I'm sure everyone was amused as she asked where the tattoo parlor was, hmmm;)  With the address found we headed out.
Driving through Lincoln at nearly 5 o'clock and I saw this:
My mother truly loves me, as she pulled over through 2 lanes of one-way traffic so that I could stop at this historical marker!  Thanks, Mom.  The kids and I joyously trotted over for our photo. 
 Hehe, what a fun surprise!

 We did find our destination and burst upon the scene quite raucously, totally surprising Seth:)  Hehe, sorry this is blurry.
 We had a nice chat, saw his work station and got his recommendation for a good burger place downtown.
Good times!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt