I'm Bad With Titles:S

This is the beginning of an exciting project!!!  I made my own jeans!!!  Anywho...this was a beginning stage.  I now just need to get out and do a little photo shoot with the finished product.  It was fun and not really as hard as I thought it might be.  I was working with a pretty light denim which helped.  I also didn't have to worry much about the fit because I was using an existing pair of pants which I knew fit very well.  Hurrah!
 This is the ending of another project.  Mom was the only person who chipped in on the sashing color, so aqua blue it was.  I like the way it turned out:)  It was a fast one do do in a couple afternoons.  I need to make more of these to use up all the batting edges I have.
 We went to a birthday party! This was one of the many faces Miss Conleigh made as we took pictures and sang to her with the birthday Princess Cake.  She's such a spunky kid, I love it!
 Kenson was pretty cool with his sister getting the attention and Big Dog was a little worried at the excitement over the pink apron/hat set;)

 He should have been worried about "Dr." Jared instead.  Melissa may have helped with the procurement of this photo;)
 Like I said, I need to make more little quilts to use up some batting.  Soooo, I decided to jump on the Tangerine Tango bandwagon.  Here are my beginnings using some Elm Creek Quilt block patterns.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt