Talent?

We got a package in the mail on the morning of my day off.  It contained puzzles...I like puzzles.  So what do you do, but sit down and put them together.  Quinn put this puzzle guy together.
 Mom and I jumped into the globe puzzle.
 I started at one end and put it together by the countries, and mom started at the other end and put it together using the numbers on the back.
 Hehe, a whole lot of ocean on my face.
 We discovered that this wasn't the best way to assemble.  We basically had to take it apart in big chunks and add them individually.
 It was tough stuff...seriously, ask this guy.
 We did it!  Talent?!
Alissa

Comments

  1. Have I ever told you I really dislike puzzles? Way to spatial of a task for me plus it requires some patience and attention to detail...ick! =0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt