We're Going On A Roadtrip And I'm Taking...

Well, I haven't blogged in awhile.  Partly due to our trip out to Salt Lake City to see my big brother and his growing family in their new surroundings.  The other reason is I just didn't feel inspired to blog about anything.  Sometimes that happens.
There are historical markers at most I-80 rest areas in Nebraska.  Dad only let me stop for one.  But one is better than none, eh!?

So here I will just share some fun pictures from our drive out.


Brenna took some scenic pictures as we drove across the many miles of Wyoming.  I sewed.




One word: Sinclair.

This was our "passing buddy" in Wyoming.  He would pass us on the downhill and we would then pass him on the uphill.  I don't think he had cruise control, but it made for a fun little aside.

There was some snow.




Salt Lake City!


I love my family!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt