Daddy's Ties Around

I received a cool commission recently.  It was for another tie quilt.
This time they only wanted a wall hanging.
A friend's father passed away and they wanted to do something special with his ties.  I didn't know her dad, but it sounds like he was known for his loud, fun ties.
It was a true pleasure to make it for their family.  Here is the back finished.
And the front.

I have a list of projects I'd like to complete.  A sewing machine cover for my treadle sewing machine has been on the list for quite some time.  I saw a cute one from Ellison Lane Quilts that gave me the inspiration.
I also was asked to make a diaper bag for a co-worker expecting a baby girl.
She requested purple and monkeys.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt