Visitors, Styling and A Chop!

We had some little visitors the other night.  I wonder if these turkeys were on a field trip?!
They weren't interested in a closer look of me.  Buh-bye now!
County fair week is upon us here.  They held the sewing judging a week early and so we've had that out of the way for awhile now.  Brenna knitted a scarf and also hand embroidered a pair of shorts.  She did so well styling this year!

Yay, for a purple ribbon!!  Look at how tall she is, oh my!
We came home from the event and I decided to cut my hair.  Just wanted something different.  I tried something new this time.  I just put it in a low ponytail and cut it off!  It worked pretty well!
Hehe, I didn't tell anyone I was going to do this.  I just put my ponytail on the dining room table and went to bed!  Hehe.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt