Are They Grown Up?

These squirrely siblings of mine are growing up so fast.  My parents were away for a funeral awhile back.  The kids decided to make supper "fancy".  We even had appetizers!
This smiling young lady is at least 4 inches taller than me now and becoming such a neat lady!
And he's a goober of a boy...but such a fun goober!
We ended the night with a rousing game of Settlers of Catan.  It got a bit loud and crazy, folks.
I made them come out on the deck on the first day of school as I was leaving for work to get the "first day of school" shot :)
I love that even as they are growing up they still enjoy one another's company and will be kids.  They spent a long time damming and undamming the little stream at the byway barn while we were there.
They even got good and dirty.
Love, love, love them!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt