A Christmas Glimpse.

We made gingerbread houses.
 It was a good idea to keep them on separate sides of the table ;)
 The tree fell down...like 5 times in a row.  I picked the tree out and it was terribly prickly, therefore it is all my fault.  Hmmm.
 Our annual trip to Stuhr Museum's Christmas festivities.  This man was playing the hammer-dulcimer in the old Lutheran church.  It was beautiful music!
 Every visit makes me want to move right in.
 Christmas morning brought some new pajamas for a few...complete with a back flap :)
 Had my first prime rib, cooked by my cousin.  He did a great job as it was delicious!
 Grandma somehow always ends up with more gifts than everyone else.  She has them piled everywhere :)
 Jumping at a small child wearing his magnifying glasses will get a humorous reaction!!
 Sweet baby time.
 I wore reindeer antlers all day.
 Pretty, pretty princess was played, as well as To Bethlehem.
 Big Dawg was very excited to beat Quinn at his new laser game.
Hope your Christmas was blessed.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt