Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Dazzling Diamonds and Last Year's Sugar Blocks

 I have had this Dazzling Diamonds quilt pattern for quite sometime.  I love the fabrics in the pattern, so I knew I wanted something bright and colorful.
 I picked up two fat quarter sets of batiks at Walmart at some point and decided they fit the bill.
 I'm going for a king size, so the top isn't quite finished...needs a few borders still.
And since it is a new year, yesterday I decided I should finish up my Sugar Block Club blocks for 2013.
 I was really far behind!
 They all came together pretty easily.  Sometimes I have a hard time getting the fabrics I want from my scrap stash, but these went wonderfully!
 I really like this last one.
And now, I only have one left from last year and then I can decide how to put them all together!

Alissa

3 comments:

  1. Love the zig zag edge on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diamond quilt is really pretty! It will look great when finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I put the wrong link for finish it up Friday :S Thank you, that quilt is finished here: http://hmm-well.blogspot.com/2014/12/finish-it-up-fridaydazzling-batik.html

      Delete