Dazzling Diamonds and Last Year's Sugar Blocks

 I have had this Dazzling Diamonds quilt pattern for quite sometime.  I love the fabrics in the pattern, so I knew I wanted something bright and colorful.
 I picked up two fat quarter sets of batiks at Walmart at some point and decided they fit the bill.
 I'm going for a king size, so the top isn't quite finished...needs a few borders still.
And since it is a new year, yesterday I decided I should finish up my Sugar Block Club blocks for 2013.
 I was really far behind!
 They all came together pretty easily.  Sometimes I have a hard time getting the fabrics I want from my scrap stash, but these went wonderfully!
 I really like this last one.
And now, I only have one left from last year and then I can decide how to put them all together!

Alissa

Comments

  1. Love the zig zag edge on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diamond quilt is really pretty! It will look great when finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I put the wrong link for finish it up Friday :S Thank you, that quilt is finished here: http://hmm-well.blogspot.com/2014/12/finish-it-up-fridaydazzling-batik.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt