This finish is actually from the beginning of March, but I couldn't reveal it yet. A dear friend is expecting her first baby and they are going with a Dr. Seuss theme. I made them this lap size/baby quilt :)
I was able to give it to her in person last weekend so I'm free to share with all of you. I had a lot of fun with the back. I was able to use all but a few squares of the Dr. Seuss fabric so I won't have it wandering about forever.
More recently I finished two more of my 2014 Sugar Blocks. Not sure if I shared this one already.
I am trying to use a lot of the more outdated florals that I have and wouldn't normally use. I have to say they are looking better than I would have thought.