Finish It Up Friday...New Skirt Time!

I decided I needed a simple, quick project the other day.  I wanted to feel the satisfaction of completion in a shorter period of time.  I decided a new skirt was just the thing.
 I'm not sure which load of fabric I've been gifted this particular print came from.  I do however have quite a bit of it to use.  It is a knit, but not terribly stretchy.  I love the colors too!
 It is a simply A-line with a fold down waistband made from the same material.  I found a tutorial online, but don't know which one it was now.
I really like how it turned out an it was great to finish up quickly.  I even wore it out to the garden to pick green beans later...

Alissa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt