Friday, October 03, 2014

Finish It Up Friday...Rainbow Baby!

I have been away from the sewing machine a lot lately.  I did manage to finish up this fun little quilt top last week.  I love seeing the rainbow quilts that people come up with in blogland.  I have a basket full of 2 inch squares so I decided to make my own.
I have only done the quilt top.
 I added a border of black and white squares.  Not sure if this top is finished completely.  We'll let it sit for a bit and see if I have more inspiration.
Here is the back, it looks fun too!
Alissa

2 comments:

  1. This quilt is incredible!! Spiral quilting would really finish it off...just saying...but really, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt..spiral quilting would really finish it off...just saying...but really, such a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete