Finish It Up Friday...Comfy Cowl

I was wandering in a store too long recently.
I walked by the yarn...and looked.
I found a soft, yummy colored yarn and it snared me.
I bought all of the dye lot without any project in mind.
Then I found an infinity scarf on Ravelry and decided to try it.
My needles were too small for the yarn and the pattern.
So, I decided with the bigger needles making it a wider item that I would make a cowl.
 I finished it on a recent trip to see a friend.  She let me raid her button box and find some fun wooden buttons.
It is a warm, comfy addition to my winter wardrobe :)
Alissa

Comments

  1. Love! Super pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can certainly see how those colors caught you!!! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt