Finish It Up Friday...Some Little Things.

I am planning on a bit of rearranging in my sewing area.  In trying to pick up a bit of the clutter I found a stack of small unfinished projects.  It made for quite a productive feeling, knocking 3 or 4 projects out in one afternoon.
First I finished a stocking for a friend.  I made stockings for the rest of her family a few years ago, and this year they added a new little boy.
 I finished this quilt a few months ago.  I used up some half-square blocks already sewn up by the fabrics previous owner.  It is a small throw size and is going to a local aid group in the area for Christmas.
 It has been sitting in the pile bindingless.  Now it is DONE!
The back is a nice, neutralish green and I used it to wrap around front for the binding.
 I found where I had placed some needlepunch blocks from my grandma.  This little skunk made me think of the scraps of Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric I had.  So I turned it into a cute little pillow.
Now I just need to make the pillow insert with some acquired polyfil

I also finished up the last 3 kilts and fixed dad's coveralls for this winter!

Alissa

Comments

  1. I am in LOVE with those half square triangles!!! Yummo!! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! My finish had lots of HST, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just saw this! So excited!

    But the real question is... is it to scale? ;)

    Also, love your triangle one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt