I am planning on a bit of rearranging in my sewing area. In trying to pick up a bit of the clutter I found a stack of small unfinished projects. It made for quite a productive feeling, knocking 3 or 4 projects out in one afternoon.
First I finished a stocking for a friend. I made stockings for the rest of her family a few years ago, and this year they added a new little boy.
I finished this quilt a few months ago. I used up some half-square blocks already sewn up by the fabrics previous owner. It is a small throw size and is going to a local aid group in the area for Christmas.
It has been sitting in the pile bindingless. Now it is DONE!
The back is a nice, neutralish green and I used it to wrap around front for the binding.
I found where I had placed some needlepunch blocks from my grandma. This little skunk made me think of the scraps of Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric I had. So I turned it into a cute little pillow.
Now I just need to make the pillow insert with some acquired polyfil