Snow Day Refresher!

My mom was supposed to be gone Monday and I took the day off to stay with my siblings.
We had a snowy, blowy day that makes you just want to stay inside...I did.
I stayed in my pjs ALL DAY long.  I needed it!
 
I haven't had a day off that didn't require me to be somewhere else in quite some time.
It was a true refresher.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed and drug down with my job.  A day away with "no" responsibilities was what I needed.

We didn't get a lot of snow, but the wind piled what we did get in large drifts.
Our women's group at church gathered items for Real Hope For Haiti this past month.
Mom used the day to get it all organized and packed for shipping.
We sent lots of love.
We did some more decorating!
Stella came inside to escape the cold.  She has started taking over the chair when she gets to be inside.
I am so thankful for a day to refresh and rest at home as we approach Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt